Our founder Gary Li is a PBR attorney, also a famous lawyer, he founded ZHCC Law Firm in 1999(Beijing Jingda Law Firm), if the clients need law firm to represent you in China, and we also can supply the legal service. In cases of illegal propagation it is a question of breach of trust. ZHCC and its lawyers who are specialized in plant breeders' rights are careful when dealing with such matters.
1. To offer strategic advices on applying for plant breeders' rights protection in China;
2. To draft, translate and submit application documents of plant variety rights entrusted by applicants;
3. To require substantive examination or re-examination for PBR applications;
4. To conduct the operational deposit of propagating materials of plant variety during the application procedure on behalf of the breeder;
5. To request to declare nullity of plant variety rights;
6. To undertake assignments of the application or granted plant breeders’ rights and to develop and issue license agreements for plant variety rights;
7. To handle disputes concerning protection of plant variety rights in China;
8. To investigate illegal material propagating in China;
9. To deal with other relevant affairs.